- Karen Andreas Publisher
- Karen Andreas and staff launched Marblehead Home and Style magazine in the summer of 2008. “I love the ocean, shopping, history, beautiful homes. Marblehead has it all.” The regional publisher of North of Boston Media Group, Karen has worked for newspapers on the North Shore for more than two decades. She lives in Danvers, and heads to Devereux Beach whenever possible. Contact Karen with your thoughts on the magazine at 978-946-2110, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheryl Lecesse Editor
- Cheryl Lecesse is the news editor of The Salem News. Contact Cheryl with your story ideas and thoughts on the magazine at 978-338-2664, or via email at email@example.com
- Ken Yuszkus Photo Editor
- Photojournalist Ken Yuszkus has been shooting news photos for more than 35 years, first for The Eagle-Tribune and now The Salem News. During that time he has experienced the switch from shooting film to now shooting digital images, which has changed the publishing world. Contact Ken with photo ideas at 978-338-2661 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Penny Frangos Advertising Manager
- A native of Swampscott, Penny has worked in the advertising field for more than 20 years since graduating from Boston University's School for the Arts. Please contact Penny to learn about advertising in Marblehead Home and Style Magazine at 978-338-2641 or via e-mail at email@example.com.